Work at Brookline
International Account Manager
What will you be doing?
What are your responsibilities?
- Expanding relationships within Europe;
- Meeting the agreed profit, volume, strategic distribution and brand expansion goals for each Brookline product group;
- Working with the marketing department to develop new concepts to grow sales;
- Gaining a deep understanding of international markets and identifying opportunities (trends, competition etc.) using market research, market visits and attending trade fairs;
- Maintaining close relationships with our partners and providing support during selling seasons (marketing support, order processing etc.);
- Maintaining cordial relationships with internal stakeholders during the development and selling process in order to respond quickly to fresh opportunities;
- Preparing sales forecasts by collecting sales data, carrying out seasonal analyses and drafting account plans.
Who are you?
- You have completed a higher professional education (HBO) in a commercial discipline;
- You have at least three years’ experience as an Account Manager with a premium retail brand;
- Experience in sports/sports retail is a must;
- A proven network of distributors and agents is a strong asset;
- You are flexible, enterprising and analytical;
- You are a team player and can easily develop an internal and external network of contacts;
- You have outstanding sales and negotiation skills;
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English; German is a strong asset;
- You hold a Category B driving licence;
- You are available full time.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary with bonus component;
- Attractive employment conditions including pension scheme;
- Lease car;
- A challenging role in which you will make an impact on Brookline’s European growth;
- The chance to join a rapidly expanding international company and help build international success;
- Young and ambitious colleagues who share the same goal;
- The opportunity to develop as a professional;
- A fantastic workplace in an inspiring environment with gym membership included.
Brookline is a young retail distributor that only works with the world’s most exciting, cutting-edge fun sports. Founded in 2020 – but backed by over 30 years of retail experience – we distribute our products throughout Europe from our large warehouse in Apeldoorn. We already sell our products in over 3,000 stores, but we want to increase this number by lots more!
Are you ready to be part of Brookline’s conquest of Europe? Don’t delay! Send your application and covering letter to email@example.com